Nature of Employment :
The teaching task includes all activities inherent to teaching: preparation and delivery of courses, laboratories or workshops, meetings with students, monitoring and correction of examinations.
Qualifications and Requirements (Knowledge may be subject to evaluation, test and interview) :
- An undergraduate degree in the discipline to be taught.
- In the technical sector, professional experience relevant to the program.
- Very good knowledge of the English language, spoken and written.
- A good knowledge of French (spoken and written).
- A year of experience teaching at the college level, an asset.
Language of Instruction :
Basic hourly rate between 70,54 $ and 102,32 $
(Or according to the salary scale in effect in the fall of 2020)
External applications :
All external applications must be accompanied by a resume (cover letter and resume in one document).
4975 Paré Street, Montreal.
7000, Marie-Victorin Street, Montréal.